Sunday, 3 October 2010

It's SPOOKY...!!!!!! & New Releases...

The theme for the Crafty Pad challenge this week is :

SPOOKY

Here is my take on the challenge.  I have made 2 cards.  They are quick and simple to make. :)
For my first card I have used the BOO image
available HERE.
Coloured with minimally a Cool Grey Promarker
Papers are Shabby Princess
Nesties labels
Large brad which I coloured with my black Promarker
Chalks to colour around image and silver pen to decorate.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)


For this card I have used the Halloween image
Available from HERE
Coloured with my trusty Promarkers
Papers are Shabby Princess
Circular Nesties
And for the Orange Net I rescued a net bag that you get 
Oranges in from the Supermarket..lol

This week we have the fabulous company
sponsoring us with some seasonally co-ordinated Promarkers
is giving the winner their choice of 1 free digi image. :)


Please do pop over and check out the challenge. The DT girls have excelled themselves again
and there is a Halloween set there too to whet your appetite. :)

BRAND NEW TODAY - 
CUTE FOR CHRISTMAS
You can view them all HERE

This is one of the new cuteys...

Thanks for looking - your visits and comments are truely appreciated. :)


1 comment:

  1. cracking halloween images Darl!

    love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)