Sunday, 31 October 2010

A Stitch In Time

 It is our lovely Rozzy's last week with us for a while, she will be having a break after her
hard work for The Crafty Pad.  
Thank you Rozzy for all your beautiful creations - we are gonna miss you.  Good luck 
with all your work you are hoping to do. :) :)

 Over at the Crafty Pad we have a lovely challenge and
a new sponsor

 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Our Challenge this week is :-
STITCHING - Real or Faux.
I have made two cards this week -
first one using Puppy Paws
This one is made using Peter Dah Puppy

Please do pop over to the Crafty Pad and see
all the other fabulous cards from the DT AND
also see who is our new DT members too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Debbie! I'll probably participate this time again in the challenge.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards dEbbie. the dogs are so sweet… thank you for sending one of them to me, its such agorgeous card. They always look even better in real life :)
    I will miss being on the CP DT, but will certainly keep in touch
    have a great week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love your new doggy stamps! great cards my lovely!

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)