Sunday, 14 November 2010

All is Revealed......

Well all can be revealed from my Sneaky Peek from yesterday.....

The Challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week is :-
CHRISTMAS SPARKLE

and here is my take on it...
I have altered a 12" canvas to make a Christmas Decoration for hanging. :)




I painted the 12" canvas with Red Acrylic paint
Printed and coloured Holly & Harvey Mice with Mistleto
~coloured with Promarkers and used Glossy accents for the berry
Used stickles on the large doily
Glamour dust to decorate the outer rim of canvas, flowers, leaves and lettering
spell binders letters
Ribbons and charm from stash.

I really enjoying making this and it does look great when hanging up - it is such a fab size too. :)

Please do pop over to the Crafty Pad and see the other great creations from
my lovely DT girls..:)

The sponsor this week is 

and there is a fabulous MME prize up for grabs ;)
Hope you all have a fabby Sunday....:)  I will be wall papering today
so think of me..lol
Thanks for dropping by - do appreciate it. :)

7 comments:

  1. What a fab idea Debbie! I like it and will probably try it but on a rectangle canvas with Harvey and Holly mice. Yours is gorgeous and would never have guessed it was a canvas.
    I hope you are feeling better now.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Christmas wall hanging Debbie, I sympathise with you wall papering I was decorating the other week, so worth it afterwards though! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debbie, uber uber cute! I adore this card and that red!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope you can share more of your creativity at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project, lovely colors. Thanks for playing at WhoopsiDaisy.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous project!! I just love it!! So sweet and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is way fun and that image...too cute!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)