Sunday, 7 November 2010

challenge 96, please welcome, poorly me

Just a quick post from me today as I have been rather ill - still feeling bad. Think I have gastric flu or something???

The Crafty Pad challenge today is : 1 circle, 2 ribbons...

Here is my take on it....
I have used Holly Mouse and Bauble image HERE
Promarkers to colour
Glamour dust to decorate.

We have 6 new DT members starting today - so please do pop over to
The Crafty Pad and see all their makes. There is such a lovely range
of craftiness showing there today, it is sure to get your inspiration going. :)

Crafty Ribbons and Letraset are our Sponsors today - Mmmm lovely prizes. :)

5 comments:

  1. oooh poor you! hope you feel all bettter soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feelin better Debbie. Lovely card and fabby prizes. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Debbie!
    I hope you get better quickly,take care of yourself.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debbie!
    You need half a bottle of brandy and a big bar of chcolate to make you feel better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Debbie. such a great image… i hope you are feeling better by now…sending gentle hugs
    rozzy xx (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)