Sunday, 21 November 2010

Red and Green

Our challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week is :-
RED & GREEN

Such fabulous traditional Christmas colours..:)
Here is my take on the challenge....

card 1
This is a simple quick card to make, but I think it looks ok. :)
I have used Snowglobe image 
Pre-coloured version available  from HERE
Snowflakes CB embossing folder
Glamour Dust 
Ribbon from stash

Card 2
Another quick card..:)
Image is Rodney Reindeer & Robin Merry Christmas
Pre-coloured version available from HERE
DP, sentiment and trees - Shabby Princess
Glamour Dust 
Fuzzy Cord
Brad from stash

Our lovely sponsor this week is

with a voucher to spend in her fabulous online shop..:)

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate it. ;)

Happy Sunday

2 comments:

  1. It looks more than ok, it's gorgeous! both cards.
    I can't wait to get the reindeer and make a card with it, it's so cute!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Debbie, love your images, embossing and beautiful papers.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)