Sunday, 28 November 2010

Very apt Challenge theme....

Hi everyone - hope you are all managing to stay warm in this Brrrrrrr weather and those of you with lots of snow - stay in and craft.....:)

Over at The Crafty Pad this week we have a very apt challenge -

SNOWFLAKES

Here  is my take on it :-

I have used the Snowmen image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Coloured with Promarkers and decorated with Glamout Dust and
some puffy paint for the snow effect.
DP, snoflake and tag  are BG, Jovial and
I over stamp the pale paper with a snowflake stamp
I created my own sentiment .

Please do pop over and see the other fabby DT's work and we also
have a lovely GDT Pat joining us. :)

Can I also remind you if you would like to join in with our 100th Challenge fun -
be sure to check out The Crafty Pad next week. :) :)

Our sponsor this week is
and they are giving away a fabulous set of 5 digi Christmas Papers. :)
Thanks for looking and have a happy warm Sunday. :)


2 comments:

  1. Those are cute snowmen Debbie. I think I can enter this one too as I have only been making Christmas cards lately.

    Hope you are alright and your family.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. It has a vintage feel. It was a pleasure to make a card for the crafty pad, i like to see my name there, lol
    Have a lovely evening.
    hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)