Sunday, 5 December 2010

Celebrating the 100th Challenge at The Crafty Pad and Mini Challenge here

This week at the Crafty Pad it is a very special celebration....it is the
100th Challenge. :)

I can't believe we have reached 100 already.

The mini challenge for my blog is....
Can you Guess How Many Promarkers 
there are?
Rules
1. Follow CP blog and enter current challenge.
2. Leave a comment to say  how many Promarkers your think are in the photo.
3. Display the celebration badge on your blog.
4. Only one entry per person
Closes Sat 11th Dec 8pm GMTThe winner will get to choose 1 free digi image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

There are mini challenges on every DT's blog that you can join in and win and also a BIG competition at The Crafty Pad too - so please do pop over and check out all the details - don't want to miss out on the fun. :)

The BIG prize consists of 
1 pk5 Promarkers sponsored by Letraset and
6 polymer stamps from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs -
And also £10.00 voucher from Joanna Sheen

There will be a runner up who will receive
3 Crafty Pad Stamp Designs polymer stamps.

If there is more than one correct answer then the winner will be chosen randomly.

The challenge this week is :-
ANYTHING GOES

here is my take on it :-




I have used Holly & Harvey Mice with Mistleto image,
coloured with Promarkers,
Nestie edged with Silver Marvy Pen
Strips of lace
Poinstettia with punched leaves and hat pin
Broad red ribbon
Adhesive pearls, glossy accents, puffy paint and stickles to decorate.

There is also a SALE on at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs


Please do try and pop over and join in all the fun we have organised for you - it is our way of
saying Thank you for being such great customers and challenge entrants. :) :)
There are fabulous DT examples for your inspiration and as a special treat
we have a brilliant Promarker Tutorial from our very lovely Lorraine. :)

I am also entering my card into the following challenges..
Anything goes.    http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com
 Red & Green...
http://ellephantasticchallenges.blogspot.com/  
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking....have a great weekend :) :)

35 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweet image & love all the added little details. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie!! Congratulations on 100 challenges!!! Much Love Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, love the white lace. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your 100th challenge.
    such a gorgeous card.
    I think you have 48 promarkers there :)
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the image and the sparkle.
    Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey fab challenge and congrats on 100 challenges. You card is soooo pretty. I think there is 52 promarkers.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! I love the Pointsettia you added (especially with the little pearl in the middle!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with this week's "Anything Goes" Bugaboo Stamps Catch The Bug Challenge. We hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going straight to the crafty pad after this comment! Your card is gorgeous, i so love these little mice.
    I think there is 60 promarkers in your box.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love all the wonderful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the lace and sparkles. I guess 41 Promarkers.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card.:)
    And I guess 100 promakers in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Debbie, the strips of lace are to die for!!! So, if I guess the correct number of Promarkers, do I win them all? ;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie,
    I think you have 48 promarkers there
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card
    my guess is 80 promarkers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie, what a fantastic bright and cheery Christmas card. Thanks for the Blog Hop - what an achievement of 100 challenges - off for some more visits. By the way I think they are 58 Promarkers. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 100th challenge! I've made time to find the gorgeous dt work, love the mices and their antics, absolutley stunning card, fab texttured lace too! My guess is 75 Promarkers. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Debz....I think there are lots of Promarkers there (I am very jealous!!) Lol! No, seriously, about 90 pens there methinks ;)

    Just made 3 cards using your 'Snowmen' digi.....pics on my blog. x

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, Promakers!! ....I'm guessing 43!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Debbie!
    Thanks for letting me know about that second card. I do want to be able to win, lol if I do! So please go ahead and delete the one I posted to day!

    Also on the number of markers here I think there are 56.

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well i think????
    Theres 76....
    Thank you for the chance to enter your fab comp!!!!
    Hugs Alison
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. My guess is 56. Great giveaway. I'm off to post your blinkie on my blog. Thanks for the great chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty! Love the use of the colors! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think there is 98 Promarkers in your tray.

    Love the double bow on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous Crad Debbie, those mice are so cute!! Congratulations to everyone at the Crafty Pad on your 100th challenge, I'm looking forward to many more!! I'm guessing there are 57 promarkers, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  25. All the white is gorgeous, and I really like all the added bling. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful Cards Love the lacy strips with the pretty flower. My guess would be 41 markers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beatiful card!

    I'm going to guess 71 markers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this! Adorable image :)

    My DD guesses 84!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is so cute, love how you've used the pretty lace. Thanks for giving me a nudge when you visited my blog, I hadn't realised the ribbons and etc were part of the challenge..Doh!! It may be a bit predictable of me but I do think there could easily be 100 promarkers on the tray. Congrats on your 100th Challenge. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oohhh what a cute card!!!
    I think they are 68 pro markers in the box :). Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi there debs, fabulous blog hun,
    i guess at 100 promarkers in the pot lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. I guess 60 markers...thanks for the sweet comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Debbie great project and you won 3rd place at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog please let me know which 2 images you would like. tsmiller@insightbb dotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)