Sunday, 12 December 2010

Winner of my Mini Challenge and new challenge too

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday to you all. :)
Thank you to everyone for your guesses and playing along with my mini challenge. :)

I had 75 Promarkers in my photo - 
no-one got the correct answer
BUT the closest guess was 75 and that was by

RIBENARUBY

Congratulations Ruby - please contact me via the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
with your choice of 1 digi image. :)

********************************

This week we have 2 sponsors -
Specially for the lead up to Christmas
with a special set of Promarkers 
and 
you can win 5 digi images and or digi paper packs

Now on to this weeks challenge - nice and easy too, to help get any
last minute cards etc made for the Festive Season.

The challenge is EMBOSSING

Here is my take on it...

I have used Candy Cane Bear - Robyns Fetish image
(we all got to use her images for this challenge)
Coloured with Promarkers and 3D Embossing Liquid used on the cane.
Shabby Princess DP
Fuzzy Cord, Glitter Fiber, Snowmen charms and Stickles

Thanks for looking my friends and I am grateful for any comments you take the time to kindly leave. :)

Please do pop over to the Crafty Pad and see the other fabby DT inspiration. :) :)

Have a restful, happy Sunday



4 comments:

  1. hi deb i have an award on my blog for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Debbie, I'm on a winning spree! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say, fab creation, I'll have to get my heat gun out and dust it, thanks for all you do! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you & yours,
    all the best in 2011
    Love Teen & co xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)