Sunday, 9 January 2011

No cards to show but.........

Happy New Year to everyone, hope you are all happy and healthy. :)

I have got the dreaded flu and cannot wait for it to go away and leave me alone.
So sorry to say that I don't have any cards to show off for todays
Crafty Pad Challenge - but there are
NEW RELEASES 
out and available now, pop over to the
Crafty Pad Stamp Designs and check them out..:)

The DT have made some pretty fabulous examples with one of the new releases -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEECES, pop over and see all the great inspiration they have created.
The challenge is - Happy Birthday
The prize this week is some yummy Swiss Dot Ribbons from

And last but not least there is also a DT call out at The Crafty Pad - closing date is 29th January.



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Debbie, i hope you feel better soon! Not funny the flu!
    I'll pop around the crafty pad soon to check the challenge.
    Warm hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)