Sunday, 16 January 2011

Something New.........

Over at The Crafty Pad challenge blog we have some treats for you...not only fabulous inspiration from the DT ladies but also a brilliant tutorial brought to you by our own lovely Maggie. :)

There are loads of new releases too -
Sentiments for all occasions and some new images too. :)

DT call is still out - all details on the Crafty Pad Challenge blog. :)

Our challenge this week is
Something New

Here is my take on it....
I have taken inspiration from Tina for this project. :)

I have used New Baby Girl and Baby Feet images from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
to make up this transfer for this babies vest.
Text is computer generated.

As most of you know I will be a granny in a few weeks - so thought this vest might be nice for Mummy to put on her new baby. :)

Our sponsor this week is
You could win yourself a fabby  CD - all details on the Crafty Pad challenge blog. :)

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out all the fun going on. :)





4 comments:

  1. Great idea! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovin it,
    i have candy on my blog if you would like to pop over have a nosey,

    hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)