Sunday, 13 February 2011

Challenge and news

Sorry I haven't been around for a wee while.. but I am back today with my card for The Crafty Pad Challenge. :)

The challenge is HEARTS - very appropriate for Valentine's Day. :)

Here is my take on the challenge :-



I have made a booklet type card :-
Image - Teds in Love from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs - HERE
I decoupaged the Teds.
Sentiment Tickets from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs - HERE
Coloured with Coloursoft pencils and Sansador
The book is made using red cardstock cut into 2 equal lengths
Embossed using the CB Swirls embossing folder
Holes punched and line scored to allow the pages to open,
narrow white ribbon to cover score line and to join pages together.
Hearts punched in silver mirri card.
For the last page I used the heart that surrounds the Teds image
but erased the Ted in my photographic programme. This will
allow me to write my own personal message. :) :)

We also have a fabulous GDT too - please do 
pop over and check out all the fabulous DT work,
I don't think you will be disappointed.

Hope you likey. :)

The sponsor today is Creative Craft World 
and they are offering some fabby Teahouse items. :)
Please do pop along to the challenge blog and join in the fun. :)

As you may have read on the challenge blog I am taking a back seat and the lovely Lorraine and Maxine are running it on my behalf. :)
This is because we are going to be grand parents tomorrow (god willing)- it will be our first grand child and we are told it is going to be a girl. We are so excited I just can't say in words...lol Mum to be is having a c-section and I will be helping her out for a couple of weeks until she is fit enough to do things herself. :)
I will update my blog with the good news and hopefully piccies of the bonny wee girl. :)
Ooh 1 more sleep to go..:) :) :) :) :)


4 comments:

  1. No wonder you are excited Debbie! I hope all goes as planned and your new wee bundle of joy arrives tomorrow.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Debbie and congrats and hope all goes well :)
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all goes well tomorrow!!! canny wait to see pictures of the new baba!

    hugs


    pretty book card.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debbie! The teddies are so cute!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)