Sunday, 20 February 2011

Some baby photos and challenge

I am late posting this but we were out most of today.

First off is The Crafty Pad Challenge - the challenge is a colour combo of
Red, Pink & Black.

Here is my take on the challenge....it was a card for my lovely friend Rozzy. :)



I have used the Rose image and sentiment tickets from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
DP are MME
Template of card from Card Making Downloads
Nesties, Promarkers, Stickles
Ribbons, Brads and Bling from stash

Please pop over and check out the other DT makes - you will not be disappointed - there is some wonderful inspiration there. :)

Sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen with a voucher to spend in her online crafty shop. :)

Now for some more photos of my gorgeous grand child - Heidi.....



Hope you likey....:)

7 comments:

  1. Awww what a cutie and she is smiling! Gorgeous little girl!
    Your card is beautiful, i'll definitely do the challenge.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the smile too. She is going to be a heart stopper that's for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbie, love the colours and big congrats one becoming a grandparent, she's a real cutie!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Heidi she's so cute love her cheeky smile you must be so proud.
    Congratulations.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww she looks so cute hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creation and Heidi is adorable. :)

    Hugs,
    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, well I was so delighted to hear from you :) you made my day :) thank you sooooo much for buying my Gracie pins , I'm loving them too :) busy making loads more to sell. Wee Heidi is just gorgeous!!! I'm sure you are over the moon to be her Granny :).
    Do you mind me asking how to tint round the photo White?I love that look and don't know how to do it (",)
    keep in touch I have missed you, you are a long time blogging/friend the only one I met in real life :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)