Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Competition to Celebrate

We have a Competition over at The Crafty Pad challenge blog to celebrate our new shop
The Crafty Pad Designs.

Pop over and check out the competition details and see if you can join in with our fun. :)
Prizes up for grabs are :-
The complete set of my BRAND NEW (not released yet) FAIRIES - Chloe range along with the sentiments to compliment them.
Also a fabby CD of all things Floral from the lovely Jasmines Store
and last but not least a Pack of 5 Promarkers

Hope to see you there and help us Celebrate. :) :) :)


2 comments:

  1. The blogs looking really pretty, Debbie. Nice one, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, you've got word verification AND approval on. Grrrrrr!!!! pmsl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)