Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Its Been A Long Time

Oooh it has been a long time since I was on my blog - apologies to eveyone.

I have been busy setting up a new website instead of  using the Blog to sell my images.

        

And our challenge blog has had a face lift too - weekly challenges and mid-week posts to show tutorials and run competitons etc - all exciting stuff.  Pop on over to both and have a wee looksee. 

Here is a thank you card I have made a little while ago :-

I have used my 'Thank you Muchly' sentiment ticket (available here)
which I inked with my pink inkpad.
Sorry not sure which brand of DP
Flowers, ribbon and brads from stash
The whole card has been spritzed with 
Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls.

My beautiful grand daughter is doing well and we are all
enjoying having her around very much. :)
Thank you for all the kind comments everyone left. :)
Really do appreciate them all. :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debbie, I love the colours you've used!Nice to see you have some time to yourself!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous!
    I was just thinking of you yesterday as i haven't seen much posting on your blog and i was wondering what was happening.
    I am glad everything is ok and that your grand daughter is doing well, she is such a cutie!
    Warm hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)