Monday, 11 April 2011

Anyone for some Candy Floss?

I actually got a card made today..yayyyy.

Nice and bright to match the weather here today. :)     Here it is :-
Recipe -
Candy Floss Stand digi image from HERE
Coloured with Promarkers and decoupaged up.
Glossy accents used on Text and candy floss and
Glamour dust sprinkled on candy floss when the glossy accents was still wet.
DP are BG - torn and inked.
Dovecraft brads, spotty ribbon from stash and the Pink fibre is from my lovely friend Maxine. :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..
My Partner in Crime      -   Challenge 24 Layer it up.

Nettie Gs         -  Use your favourite digi.

Thanks for dropping by and looking - really appreciate your visit. :) :) :)

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love your card!! The decoupage makes it look awesome. Thanks for taking part in NettieG's favorites challenge.

    Chris
    Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great image! =)
    Thanks for joining us at NettieG's!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute! Love that image and the papers match it perfectly.
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love your chosen colours,really bright & cheerful I'd shop there (Love candy floss) Thank you for joining in at MPCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Thank you for joining us for Nettie G Digital Gem Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and colourful card this is Debbie, love the colours, so fun. Hugs Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)