Wednesday, 6 April 2011

No crafting from me but.......

No crafting from me but have a couple of things to show you all that have been made by Clare my almost daughter inlaw (Heidi's mum).....:)

But before I show you them - I would like to say that she has not made a card before and she wanted to try out the triple embossing - she was most impressed with this techinque. :)

So here is her first ever card....
I was very impressed with her make and she was over the moon with it. :)

DP are BG,
Flowers made by Clare
Punched leaves
Ribbon and bling from stash
Butterfly stamp from The Crafty Pad Designs
UTEE and section of mount board and Glitter gold EP for top layer

Now for her second make - it is a 'Dream catcher' for her 6year old son..


Used - 2 old CDs, CB embossing folder, Feathers, plastic stars to decorate,
Dustin Pike image.
Her son loves his dream catcher. :)

She is a crafter in the making..lol

The Crafty Pad Designs has quite a few new images out now and available from HERE
Pop over and check them out. :) :)

3 comments:

  1. The triple embossing is fabulous, Ive never got to grips with it myself. The dream catcher is so sweet too. Its lovely that you can share crafting time together!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is talented! The card is so gorgeous and i just love the dream catcher.
    She should make a blog and show off her work.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes! Obviously has an artisitc streak!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)