Sunday, 29 May 2011

Crafts Beautiful Magazine

Happy Sunday Morning fellow bloggers! I am here to give a big shout-out about a very special entry in this month's Crafts Beautiful magazine! The very clever Maggie, who I am lucky enough to have on The Crafty Pad DT has made an amazing project which has been featured in the mag, which went on sale a couple of days ago! Now, if you go over to Maggie's blog, you can find ALL the details, but I simply MUST share a few pics of her work.....just to whet your appetite!


















Impressive eh? Maggie has used lots of elements from the my shop, The Crafty Pad Designs

Please take a moment to go over and leave Maggie some love......we at The Crafty Pad are VERY proud of her!

********************************************
Our new challenge has also started this morning - we have a fabulous Recipe for you all to try. :)
Pop on over to our challenge blog and see the fabulous inspiration on offer. :)  There are BRAND NEW RELEASES out too - Bradley and Dilbert. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie! You're the best!:)

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness...talk about the wow factor...this is gorgeous...lots, of time, love and planning went into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning creation with so many lovely details and styles!

    a real master-piece!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)