Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Acetate Tent Card

I have actually made a card..lol..it has been a long time since I posted.  :(

This card is for The Crafty Pad challenge which is a particular style of card.  I have chosen to make an acetate tent card and this was inspired by my lovely DT member Ali






Recipe: -
Butterflies
Polly & Poodle
Happy Birthday Ticket
A Butterfly Came Fluttering By Ticket
All the above images and tickets are available from The Crafty Pad Designs shop
MS Lattice border punch
MME Papers
Nesties Plain and Scallop Dies
Ribbon I Bling from stash.

Image coloured with Promarkers and her dress paper pieced
Butterflies printed on DP

Hope you likey..:)

Crafty Ribbons is our sponsor for this week and they are giving away some gorgeous yummy Summer Holiday ribbons for the winner. :)

There is also a fabulous tutorial at The Crafty Pad as our mid week post. :)

Thanks for looking and I really do appreciate you comments. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie, this is just so pretty. Love the image and the acetate really works!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fab! I never tried a card with acetate, seems complicated. I should have a go.
    have a nice week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sure I had admired this before but seems not! I have something for you on my blog! Check it out when you have a mo!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Love your now outfit too! Looking Good!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)