Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Decorated jar...

This is a wee jar I picked up in a charity shop. Wondered for a while what I was going to do with it - hmmmm..but had some pot pourri left over.



I filled it with the pot pourri.  Used some florist's cellophane to close (didn't have a lid).  Punched some leaves, added some lace and flower and posh pins.  I then spritzed it with some perfect pearls.
The two narrow posh pins I bought from my lovely pal Marlou from her Etsy shop HERE. :)

Thanks for looking and for you lovely comments - they sure make my day. :)

3 comments:

  1. aaaah Debbie, this is gorgeous!!! gosh I feel awful, I haven't been over to you in ages!
    I just love what you did with this little jar, and Gracie pins, very striking , would make a beautiful gift, will email you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are on a roll Debbie, lol
    Your jar is perfect and the pins are so beautiful! This is a great gift.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea here Debbie! Thank you for leaving such a much appreciated comment on my blog. Working with you as GDT has been a pleasure. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)