Sunday, 28 August 2011

Distressed and Torn......

That is what the challenge is over at The Crafty Pad this week..:)

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed making this card.




DP are Prima
Image is Ladies Hat from The Crafty Pad Designs, which I coloured with Promarkers and scrunched the whole image up before distressing with inks.  I then tripple embossed the image, then cracked it for a distressed look.
The key, adhesive pearls and large brad I distressed with alcoholic inks.  On the large brad I then removed most of the ink to give a real oldy look.
The posh hat pin I made myself using our lovely Leesa's tutorial.
Lace, flower and leaves from stash.

Hope you likey. :)  Hope you have the time to join in with our fabby challenge this week.
We have  Crafty Emmas Store as our Sponsor this week and she is giving away £10 to the winner to spend in her brilliant store. :)

We  also have a DT call out for a 3 month period.  Pop over to The Crafty Pad and check out the details. :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Debbie! The fact that you had fun making it shows!
    Lovin' the posh pins too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful card Debbie! I love how you've done the image, it looks fab.
    Have a great BH!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)