Saturday, 20 August 2011

My handbag card......

Here is a handbag card I made for my sister's birthday.  I am really pleased how it has turned out and my sis was delighted with it too. :)

I found this gorgeous handbag card  on INKIDO blog and she has made a tute on it as she had found the Pia's blog.











The main image stamps are from Paper Bag Studios
The sentiments tickets are available from The Crafty Pad Designs
Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
I have used  Velcro for the closure
The handle is made from beads from my stash threaded onto wire and attached using eyelets.
Adhesive laced use to edge, flat back pearls and glamour dust to finish.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Debbie I'm going to try making one of these. I hope you're keeping well hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous Debbie, I think I will have to go check out the tutorial though it looks complicated!
    Wrong day to ask how I am, as I fell flat on my face tripping over a shop step yesterday, then burnt my hand slightly at home, then bumped my head.... I am aching all over and my bad knee is protesting about being chucked on the ground with all my weight on it! So how are you Dear Debbie? Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! and so elegant.
    I am jealous now, i want one too so i think i'll head to the tutorial :))
    No wonder your sister was pleased with it.
    Have a wonderful sunday!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)