Thursday, 1 September 2011

Happy Birthday cards..

Here are a couple of Birthday cards I have made using the same stamp - one is for a 40th and the other one for a friend.

If anyone knows who makes this stamp please let me know - I cannot for the life of me remember..Grrrrrr.....





The above card is BG DP.




DCVW DP for this card.  All ticket sentiments are available from The Crafty Pad Designs
 HERE
Images have been coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for visiting me - and thanks for leaving comments - they make me smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww they are gorgeous Debbie! I love the cute cat and mouse. Your papers are fab too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)