Sunday, 4 September 2011

My Makes and News....

First off we have had a DT call out over at The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog - and we have added two lovely new members to our team....Diane and Victoria. :)

We also have a fabulous GDT this week Maria - she will be with us for the month of September. :)

We also have some NEW RELEASES too for you - we've gone all Steam Punky - they are now available at The Crafty Pad Designs shop. :)
 Please do pop over and see them and treat yourself today. :)

I don't have a challenge card to show for our current challenge at The Crafty Pad - but the challenge is BLUE & BROWN.  The examples from the fabby DT ladies is amazing - pop over and check them out and join in if  you can. :)

Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons and they are offering these scrummy ribbons as the prize.  The Ribbons are extra special and have been designed by them and are only exclusive to Crafty Ribbons.  They also have a load more yummy ones they designed themselves too...so pay them a wee visit - you won't be disappointed. :)

 

Phew that was a bit long wasn't it..lol...but I have finished yet - Here are a couple of cards I have made with my NEW RELEASES.....

The first card is made using the Pocket Watch Card Front - it has been designed for a quick card - we all need them..:)
Printed directly onto coloured cardstock.  Pocket Watch has been layered up.  Glossy accents, flat backed pearls, lace, glamour dust to decorate.  Flower and my own posh pin to finish.





Now for the second card - it has been made using the Rose Card Front, Purple Background..




Printed directly onto white card stock.  Rose has been layered.  Glamour dust to highlight, one of my posh pins and wire to decorate. :)

All new releases can be found HERE.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a Happy Sunday. ;) :) :) :)

I would like to enter my Pocket Watch Card into
Secret Crafters Challenge - The Colours of Autumn


5 comments:

  1. Good Day, I've dropped by to say "Howdy" and thanks! I'm Victoria, one of your newest DT's. Thanks to you and Lorraine, I'm hoping this will be lots of fun. Looking forward to playing with you. Happy Week!. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards Debbie. I love the pocket watch and the colours you've used. Love your pins too.
    I hope you have a lovely week.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutey gorgeous !! and looove your posh pins too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some thing new and different in here,like the roses collection in a paper card ,I've get found a new tip by the using of the pins with flowers....:):):)
    Transparent business card
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful creations with stunning details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)