Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Pocket Space Man & Sale

Hi everyone...got a Space Man card for show today....and news that there is a
BIG SALE on over at The Crafty Pad Designs.
40% off all image downloads and it will run from 
7th September until the 14th September.
Pop over and check it out and treat yourself to something that takes your fancy. :)




Don 't forget to check out the fabulous mid-week Tutorial we have for you at our challenge blog too - The Crafty Pad.  
It is by our own very lovely Dawn and she has made a tutorial for a Spring Card. :)

Now for my card....


It is a pocket card and I got it from Card Making Downloads.    It is such a fun card and perfect for any wee boy that loves Space.
I ran out of black ink and had to improvise by using black card for the backing which I doodled on with a White Jelly Soft pen. :)

Thanks for looking and have a Happy Wednesday. :)



4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Debbie, perfect for a little boy! Love the tags as well.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing and super-cute idea!
    love it so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and perfect for Owen. The pull out tags are a nice creative touch.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)